domingo, 18 de diciembre de 2016

MY HOMETOWN


Cádiz is the city where I had born (Chiclana) situated at the cost south of the Iberian Peninsula,in the south western end of continental europe
💠Nowadays Cádiz is known mainly for its long and influential history, 19 (it is the oldest city of Western Europe and with archaeological remains dated in 3100 years)
💠The city was founded with the name of Gádir
💠The history of Cadiz is typical of a city marked by its strategic military and commercial situation, straddling the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea.It is one of the oldest Phoenician settlements in the West.
💠The city of Cádiz is located in what is called, geographically, a piston
💠The whole city is home to numerous plazas, gardens, churches and other sites that remind you of it.
🏝SPECIAL PLACES:
Church of San Antonio
Door of Earth
Telegraph tower of the Military Government of Cadiz
Earth Gate Tower
Grand Theater Fails
Cathedral of Cadiz
Roman theatre
Salting factory
Other monuments
Gardens and green areas
Archeology
👁BEST PLACES:
beach of bolonia(there I meeted friends)
eboli(there I meeted friends)
supershop(there I meeted friends)
square of thr great goat(there I meeted friends)
🛍NEW PLACES:
vips
burguer
elreston
bowlsring
shopping centers
disco "la pepa"
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT
LOVE

CARLAA(happy twin)👾                                       CARLA REDONDO 2ºD

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario