domingo, 18 de diciembre de 2016

MY HOMETOWN

Hello María Jose,
I'm now living in Valdemoro, but when I was a child I lived in Torremolinos near Málaga.
It is a beautiful place because it's at the seaside and you can go to the beach almost every day. I still go there on holidays.
This summer I have visited some new places in Málaga. It is a big city were you can find museums, old castles and ancient history.
A very popular place are the Nerja Caves that are visited by a lot of tourists.
There is a big port where international crouises arrived in the summer.
In August the famous "Malaga fair " is held, it has a lot of rides and other awesome enterteinments. I'd like you will tell me about your home town as well.
See you,

Verónica.                                                                            VERÓNICA FERNÁNDEZ 2D


Hi teacher,
im lydia this is my writing :
hello !!! im going to tell you about my home town its name is VALDEMORO its in the South of madrid .It has 3 churches ,its a little town .I think Valdemoro is smaller than Pinto.They are nexto each other                                     Special places in valdemroro are the shops and the restaurants ,also the parks .The best places for me are the bowling that its nexto the macdonals ,the football pitches and the iceskating rink ,there is also a Guardia Civil settlement that is very big. There arent to much new places in valdemo but our high school has a few years (6) , they have built a bowling and next to it a restaurant called VIPS
THIS IS ALL OF MY WRITTING                               
                                                                                                        LYDIA LÓPEZ 2D

Dear Maria Jose,

I  am Marta, today i am writting about my home town.Cadiz is my home town, i was born there.Cadiz is the most historic place of spain ,in fact the first spanish constitution was made (1812) day of saint jose, that's the reason it's also known as "viva la pepa". In addition cadiz, has got one of the biggest bridges name "la pepa"because of the constitution,  .Cadiz has got many places to visit , it has got a beach . The most famous one is called "la caleta " ,in the inner city: a historic centre  with a cathedral. "Gran Teatro falla" were  the most important carnivals take place."castillo de  san sebastian" to take a walk  in it's  path wich goes between the sea.There is an "Alameda" which is a path , surrounded by beautiful gardens where you can have the best views from Cadiz  through  the sea. Tower tavira is the higest place of the city (45 metres) you can see  all Cadiz from there.This is my home town hope you like.

hugs,                                                                     MARTA ESPEJITO  2D







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario