Hi,
I'm going to talk about my
holidays in New York last summer.New York's a special city with a lot of things
to do here.
There was a big park called
"Central Park" with a lot of kinds of birds and plants. There is a
lake in the centre of the park where a lot of fish live in harmony with the
turtles and ducks.
Another place located in
Manhattan is the "Statue of Liberty", that is 280 metres high (more
or less) . In my opinion,these places are essential to visit if you go to New
York. Another important place is times square,that is located in the centre of
the city and you will find too many imteresting things in these streets.
Having great beauty.
PABLO ESPEJO 1º BACHILLERATO (16-17)
I think that the best holiday that I have ever had was the one that I
had last summer.
Last summer I went to Edinburgh for an entire month. When I got off of the plane I felt surprised because that country has a lot of plants, trees and gardens everywhere, all the sceneries of Scotland are so beautiful because of that.
Apart from the vegetation, Scotland has a lot of castles, which are the most important emblem of the country.
The people that live there are called 'scottish'. They are usually very nice and polite with the foreigneis but there are also some people that don't respect you or talk to you in a rude way, but this happens in every part of the world, not everybody will treat you the way you want to be treated.
The food un Scotland in my opinion is very tasty and delicious. The scottish food is very similar to the American food. In both countries preople cook with butter instead of oil. The most typical food of Scotland is the 'haggish' and the 'black pudding'. If you are interested in visiting Edinburgh someday, I really recommend you to try those meal
Last summer I went to Edinburgh for an entire month. When I got off of the plane I felt surprised because that country has a lot of plants, trees and gardens everywhere, all the sceneries of Scotland are so beautiful because of that.
Apart from the vegetation, Scotland has a lot of castles, which are the most important emblem of the country.
The people that live there are called 'scottish'. They are usually very nice and polite with the foreigneis but there are also some people that don't respect you or talk to you in a rude way, but this happens in every part of the world, not everybody will treat you the way you want to be treated.
The food un Scotland in my opinion is very tasty and delicious. The scottish food is very similar to the American food. In both countries preople cook with butter instead of oil. The most typical food of Scotland is the 'haggish' and the 'black pudding'. If you are interested in visiting Edinburgh someday, I really recommend you to try those meal
MIREIA HERRERO (1º BTO 16-17)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario