jueves, 19 de marzo de 2020
2º BACHILLERATO A
Hi everybody!
TODAY just a thing:
I have sent to your email (only 14 of you whose writings I have received) a link to a FOLDER in the DRIVE which includes TWO inner folders.
The red one contains a couple of EVAU practices, two different texts.
The green one is empty because I want you to UPLOAD your answers there.
If you haven't got a gmail account, you probably won't be able to upload your answers, so you can send it to the email as usual. If you have a gmail account, then it is easy, upload your sheet with the answers.
I find this method easier. I thought we would be out of school for a couple of weeks, but now it seems it is going to be longer, so I have to think of other possibilities.
About UNIT 10: the unit on the book is finished. I will post the answers for the workbook next week. I am afraid we have time.
I will include some links for readings and listenings these days. These are totally voluntary work, for you not to miss practise.
I am considering the possibility of testing your SPEAKING by you recording your performance and uploading it to the DRIVE, but it is just an idea I have to think over.
ONE LAST THING:
IN MY OPINION, DEADLINE FOR YOUR ACTIVITIES IS MORE THAN ENOUGH.
YOU HAVE HAD ONE WEEK FOR THE WRITING
YOU HAVE ONE WEEK FOR THE EVAU PRACTICES.
MORE THAN ENOUGH
I DON'T WANT TO SOUND STRICT BUT IF YOU DON'T SEND YOUR ANSWERS ON TIME, YOUR MARK WILL BE.....YOU KNOW.
WHEN WE COME BACK WE WILL HAVE EXAMS AS USUAL....AND....WE WON'T HAVE TIME TO REPEAT ANYTHING. SORRY.
😉😉😍
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario