miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2020

3º C/A and 3º B/D (María Murgui's group)



HI  GORGEOUS STUDENTS !!!!!

Today we have a couple of things to comment:

I hope you have done the online activities that I recommended. If you haven't, do it because it is good practice and you can correct it yourselves.

If you have already done those activities, I would like you to do activities 4 and 6 on pg 82 of your text book.

I will post the answers tomorrow

And....for SPEAKING PRACTICE, why don't you try to record your voice and answer to any of the questions on pg 85 ACTIVITY 6 where it says EXTRA

2 MINUTES WILL BE ENOUGH. CHOOSE ONE OF THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWER WHILE RECORDING. WHAT ABOUT A WEEK? FOR NEXT TUESDAY 1ST APRIL.

HOW ARE YOU DOING WITH HARRY POTTER? 

I SUGGESTED READING 5 CHAPTERS A WEEK AND DO THE ACTIVITIES WEEKLY BUT MAYBE IT IS BETTER THAT YOU READ IT ALL AND THEN DO ALL THE ACTIVITIES AT THE END...

BUT ANY QUESTIONS ?
WRITE TO ME PLEASE IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR ANYTHING

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario