Today I am going to explain the 'writing activity' on unit 6.
If you have a look at your text book, it is on pages 74 and 75.
Writing an article about a sport or hobby that you like.
INTRODUCTION PARAGRAPH: you give information about the sport/hobby in general: how it is played/performed, how many people are involved, the place, the time....anything that gives information to the reader but at the same time, try to make it interesting
PARAGRAPH 2: You can explain for example: why you like it, when you started, why you started, in fact, details of your experience with the hobby or sport, how often you practice, with whom....
PARAGRAPH 3: Now it is time to write about any negative aspect that you find, any difficulty that you would like to consider.
PARAGRAPH 4: Summarize everything you have said and try to convince me to like it.
There is a great example on page 74 about FREERUNNING. You can follow the example and change what you consider necessary.
WRITE A SIMILAR ARTICLE. USE THE EXPRESSIONS ON pg 75, in the box that says WRITING PLAN.
I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR ESSAYS BY TUESDAY 17th.
I AM GOING TO ASK YOUR FAMILIES FOR PERMISSION TO WRITE TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS I GAVE YOU.
Send your essays to inlochness@gmail.com before or until Tuesday 17 March. You will be marked on it, please do it.
REMEMBER THAT THE TEST ON UNIT 6 THAT WE HAD HAS BEEN POSTPONED TILL LATER.
I WILL SEND YOU EXTRA ACTIVITIES TO PRACTICE THESE DAYS.
MISS YOU ALL, REALLY! IT IS NICER IN THE CLASSROOM.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario