martes, 10 de diciembre de 2019

ANSWERS FOR THE ACTIVITIES 1º BACHILLERATO A/D 1O th December 2019



pg. 24  ACTIVITY 5 USE OF ENGLISH

learn this! it is important you have read it before doing this activity:

-No sooner had she finished her homework, she went out
-Not for one second would I doubt George's honesty
-Under no circumstances should books be removed from the reference library
-Not only was it dishonest, but it was also illegal.
-Not until had I finished the book, I went to sleep.
-Neither has Josh tried skiing nor been snowboarding.
-Nowhere could I find a phone box.


pg. 136 ACTIVITY 1

- Were John to apply to university, he would get in.
-If Harry had brought some water on the walk, he wouldn't be so thirsty right now.
-If Joe hadn't spent so much money on phone apps, he wouldn't be so short of money now.
-If I had known you hated pizza, I wouldn't have bought one for you.
-Supposing you can't sell your house now, what would you do?
-Had Sarah lost her way, she wouldn't have arrived on time.
-Unless they start winning matches, they willcome bottom of the league.

pg. 136  ACTIVITY 2

-Supposing...
-in case...
-provided that
-what if...?
-as long as
-in case
-supposing
-unless
-in case





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario