martes, 10 de diciembre de 2019
ANSWERS FOR THE ACTIVITIES 1º BTO A/D 10th December 2019
pg.137 activity 1
-Never had he had such an adventure.
-Rarely have I heard a cuckoo in this part of the country.
-In no way am I responsible for his bad behaviour
-Such was my embarrassment that I blushed deeply.
-Little did we realised the danger we were in.
-Down fell the tree with a great crash
-Only when you spoke, did I realise that you were there
pg. 137: activity 1
-No sooner did Ben arrive, he started an argument.
-Nowhere could the manager find the keys to the safe.
-Little did we know that grandad was so ill.
-Not only did Liam let me stay in his flat but also did he let me use his car.
-Not until it was too dark to see, we stopped working.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario